post 1

a country i'd  like to visit

 I would love to visit Austria. Actually, my dream destiny is Viena, its capital and principal city. It is one of the most ancient capitals of East Europe, and its cultural patrimony is invaluable. 

Nowadays, Viena possesses the first place in the ranking of  cities with the best quality of life in the world, basically due to its tidiness, cleaness, security and high efficiency of public services, as well as various options in education, culture and entertainment.

The history of Austria is very rich and interesting. I would really love to know how it feels to live in a country with so many years of history and culture.  I would first love to visit the country as a tourist, and then evaluate if I would rather prefer to move and live there permanently. 

I think I’d love the museums, the cultural activities, and the city. Also, I prefer cold weathers, so I think I would adapt easily there. 

Of course my ideal is going there after studying some German language, so I can communicate with the locals, ask a lot of questions and learn a lot about the place and the people.

Comentarios

Entradas populares